RICHLANDS MINI HELMETS

BluefieldPT

Congratulations Richlands!!!!! Richlands mini helmets are available at Skateboards plus at Mercer Mall. These make great Christmas presents. I am also considering making a commemorative Richlands state championship helmet. Anyone interested in one PM me and let me know. Again, Good Job Tornado!!!!1

Yeah, i know they sell them. They bought one case from me last year at a wholesale price to sell and support their booster club, as i do for all local boosters. They sold them all and then chose to go with a cheaper type of helmet after that. The type of helmets i sell are made differently, are heavier, have thicker decals and are more realistic.

My question is does the school get a cut of the $25? I don't suspect a plain helmet with no logo would be worth much, or sell very well... so it's the logo that's being sold and the kids should benefit from that.

When they buy them from me at a wholesale price, (thats me making next to nothing off it) then they re-sell them and make money off them, then yes, the school gets money for them. I'd be happy to do that for them. But they chose to go with a cheaper type.

A bit off topic but:

Are there any state championship shirts in the works to commemorate the season? I'd like to grab one if there are any being sold anywhere (not the VHSL ones sold at the game).

Hmm, guess I should jump in here. State Champion shirts will be available at Vickie's Gift Shop in Raven. Should be in on Tuesday or Wednesday. No not just a cheap advertisement, just putting the word out. lol

MAybe we can get "Big Sexy" to sponsor a t-shirt show this Sunday when they have the "Blues Appreciation Day parade" followed by meet the Blues at the school!!!!!!!!!!!