Congratulations to Graham

Sources

I would like to congratulate Graham on a superb season in 2003. You guys started out a little rough around the edges, and while most teams would just roll over and die after an 0-2 start, you guys showed your championship heart by firing off to win your next 10 straight games. Growing up in the matter of a few games is no easy task and you guys pulled it off quite nicely. You will definitely be a contender in Virginia next season for the title with all of your returning talent and will give Bluefield all they can handle in August. Once again, good job from a Bluefield fan.

Congrats to the G-MEN on a great season,Keep your heads high yall got beat by a great football team today,but yall give it one hell of a try,So you still have alot to be proud of finishing in the top 4 teams in division 3 AA,there is not many teams in virginia that can say that,I hope all of the players comeing back next year start working hard this off-season and get ready for next year,Try to make this a learning experince to build on.Good job to all the seniors yall did a great job all year and you all will be missed.I want to say a special thanks to A.Bradshaw on a great four years,and good luck on the next level..PROUD TO BE A GRAHAM G-MEN SUPPORTER.. grin.gif

i also have to ad my congrats to graham and to a fine gretna team. the kids of graham showed a lot of heart when scott eggleston went down and todd goodson went the younger kids stepped up and played very well and this bodes well for next year also for graham they got some very valueable playoff experience today so again hold your heads high you did a excellent job against a team that many from eastern va felt you had no chance of competing against but you did that and more you took gretna to territory that they were not use to being in the starters had to play the whole game and they did a good job also. great season ghs looking forward to next years team with all the young players back.