Blues Day

Cola

Well we should have a good day this Sunday, come on out and meet the Blues, Paper said it will start @130pma nd the parade will follow the normal parade route and finish up back at the Police Dept, Players will be there to sign collectables, T- Shirts , whatever you got. State Championship shirts and stuff will be on sale. I will be there. hope to see a few friends there!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Players will be there to sign collectables, T- Shirts , whatever you got.

[/ QUOTE ] now thats funny! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....exactly!

will the raven crimson tide be there signin stuff too?? lol...i played flag football with a bunch of guys from richlands this fall, and we won it...so we'll be there to sign some stuff too, like sovenier flags and stuff....

well the fact that for several months after games people have been coming up after the games and asking these guys to sign this or sign that and not everyone has been able to get to there favorite player so this gives all the little calebs and little fullers a chance to meet these guys and get a chance to know them. If you guys want they will sign something of yours that way you can say hey i talked to a champion and got something signed by him.

Why is that funny? I see Jennings signing for kids after every game. I know it's just high school football but those players are heroes to the younger kids. And it's not about an autograph in the "sign my ball so I can sell it one day" sense. It's about remembering a great season and the people who made it special.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....exactly!

will the raven crimson tide be there signin stuff too?? lol...i played flag football with a bunch of guys from richlands this fall, and we won it...so we'll be there to sign some stuff too, like sovenier flags and stuff....

[/ QUOTE ]

But, back in September, Richlands played a real football game against Tazewell and won 61-0. And then there was another one of the these real football games last week.... we won that too.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....exactly!

[/ QUOTE ]

But, back in September, Richlands played a real football game against Tazewell and won 61-0. And then there was another one of the these real football games last week.... we won that too.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats nice! I'm glad they won.....was the win against salem in 92 considered a real win???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol....exactly!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah thats nice! I'm glad they won.....was the win against salem in 92 considered a real win???

[/ QUOTE ]

ALrite.....no more picks at richlands....they did good this year and its nice to see them giving the kids autographs....i'm glad its happening in this part of the state and not in rockbridge county........also, i might add, it should be happening in norton as well but i guess the refs from the oregon-ou game got fired and the only job they could find was in the vhsl........maybe

[ QUOTE ]

so who and all is going to go this sunday.

[/ QUOTE ]

you edited that post, right?.....i had a good one coming too! lol....but its cool.....i'm used to it....i spend alot of time with richlands folk everyday...