WVU Coaching Staff

MavsRock

Simply put, they're morons! The proof, 2 strait nationally televised butt kickings in the post season. There was no excuse for this, no offense, bad special teams (again), and bone-head defensive play (again). West Virginia played as bad as I've seen in a long time, and it all comes back to leadership. I haven't seen this team be that unprepared in over a year. Everyone talks about how great Our coach is, well, after seeing this 2 years in a row, I have yet to be impressed. WVU has major work to do if it wants to get to the next level, and it starts with a real quarterback, Marshall isn't that guy.

I cannot believe you're going to complain about a season in which you started 1-4 and then reeled off seven straight wins. A season that started with you having to replace numerous key graduated seniors including the entire offensive and defensive lines, but yet finished 6-1 in the Big East. Yes, yesterday's performance was I'm sure very disappointing, but look at the big picture. You guys overachieved in the minds of many. RR is one helluva of a coach IMO and WVU should feel lucky to have him...

i think coach Rod is a good coach but he doesnt have the caliber athletes to implement his true style of play..lets face it, the Big East isnt up to par wiht some of the other conferences..WVU just cant compare with them...maybe the top 2 in the Big East year in year out can compete ie, Miami, VT, but the Big "least" is losing all credibility and ill say within 2 yrs will have no affiliation with a BCS bowl..ive been too enough WVU bowl blowouts to think that from here on out, perhaps ill just save my money and watch on tv..after the 94 Sugarbowl, my 20 hr drive back seemed like 20 days and my drive from Charlotte last year wasnt much better..i still love the Blue & Gold but they have a long way to go to be on par with some teams from other conferences..i just hate that a national audience seen this butt whippin