Three Rivers District in 04'

ThrowthaBomb5

Grundy @ Graham  

1. 1. Grundy @ Graham

2-8 and we have the 3rd hardest schedule ranked in the VHSL System. and we hung with just about all those times, and considering we have less than 500 students in our school and we are in the three rivers id consider we did pretty good, but thats not the point i think we should just both stop talking trash and see what happens on the field, we are in THE hardest football district in the timesland

He's actually right I believe. Something about the power rating including strenght of schedule. I remeber seeing it early in the season. Maybe VHSL site? If I find it I'll let you know. I dont know about 3rd hardest but I'm sure it was in the top 7 or 8.

Show me the link! I can't find anything on the VHSL site that says anything about "strength of schedule"...I can't find any rankings of "strength of schedule" either. HELP ME!!! Show me where you found this...

Of course your coaches are goin to say that so you may think your OK remeber you were 8-2. Who was 11-2 I have room to talk you dont and you brought this upon yourself what did the first post say and then what did you write? Hmm looks like you started so hush and Your gbball team thought they were great to didn't they.