Wyoming East

MavsRock

I went by there Sunday, and since James Monroe is playing them down there, I have a question. I know there was construction being done on the field, but is that place like Oak Hill in that there is only one side of bleachers? They may only be removed temporarily. If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

The last time Bluefield played there they had bleachers on the visitors side that were fairly new, but small. I'm not sure what they've done to that field, but to be honest it's a hell hole. They call it the warzone and for good reason, it looks like a warzone. Watch out for the metal and glass sticking up out of the ground. A lady from Bluefield tripped over a piece of metal stuck in the ground and cut herself when she fell onto some glass, that was also stuck in the ground.

They also only had restrooms on one side of the field, the home side, with only one toliet and one urinal and the only sink didn't work so don't get your hands dirty. I'm still shocked that they were able to be approved to host playoff games...

yeah the field in which BR speaks of is the old Mullens Rebel football field that was transformed into the Wyo. East Warone and he is right when saying that is basically a pathetic place to play football at

especially playoff games

anyways as for them having visitor seating they didnt last yr

i attended the WS/We game that was at WE last yr and both schools hads to set on the same side

its was a sight to watch

had state troopers and deputies done the middle of the stands seperating the crowds from each other to keep things under control

As for what the other poster asked about

i would guess he is asking about the new field beside the school

i would guess they will having some small sector of seating

the biggest concern according to some WE ppl is parking

a lot of the ppl dont like the idea of walking from the schools parking lot to the field