Wyoming east 58 logan 56

twopac

maybe Wyoming East has more than one weakness, i still believe one of East's big weakness is coaching, however maybe they are showing that they have another weakness, failure to perform in big game/pressure situations.

what i mean by that is not making the simple baskets from the foul line.

in some of their recent "bigger" games East has went 12-28 at the line against Logan, 22-35 against Westside, and i dont remember how they did from the charity stripe against Ravenswood, but i know its wasnt that great either.

in the words of Wyo. East coach Jesse Lester "It doesn’t matter if it’s a state-ranked team or anybody else, 12-for-28 is going to have you in a lot of games where you may lose"

so maybe this is the key to beating Wyo. East?

make them shoot from the line....who knows?

aside from this, it speaks volumes to me of how Logan was able to knock off Bluefield last week and had a 5pt lead going into the final minute of the game @ Wyo. East to only blow it, but i think that's cause of inexperience and not knowing how to finish out the victory.

IMO Logan has nothing to hold their heads about, going into an atmosphere that is as bad if not worst than the Logan atmosphere and able to almost cause another upset Saturday through out AA, speaks volumes for this young squad.

if you're a Logan fan you have to love the future and if you are not a Logan fan, you have to dread it, cause Logan starts 3 sophomores and many of the bench players are underclassmen as well.

well two things gave the game away at Logan.

no. 1 Bluefield came out of the full court pressure.

no. 2 the officals missed/over looked a walk and two fouls at the end of the game.

either way on paper and on a neutral site, Bluefield is the better team in all honesty and as far as the game with Wyoming East, had East made all their foul shots they could have easily won by 10-12 points if not more, so again for East is a thing of making their foul shots