Grundy@Graham

WaveFan09

[ QUOTE ]

my hat gets tiped to all of the gmen they are a really good team

[/ QUOTE ]

You're talking about GRAHAM??? Right??? The school in Bluefield, VA??? "really good team"??? What??? You guys must be smoking whacky tobaccy down in Buchanan Co.!!!!

yall need to get us a little credit we have the toughest schedule look at the first five that we played.Grundy is the best team in the district and we played with them the whole game so get off our backs

first off every team has a bad night and even awful teams can have a great night, and that just happened to be ours against bland, they were hot and hit all kinds of shots, not to mention the big kid on there team dominated inside just as every big guy does against our post players, we have no size, but were coming around at times, it just seems to slip away everytime we show improvement something happens that it just slips away... after playin with grundy last night there a good team, and richlands is a good team, tazewell is young and i dont know carroll county ill see them friday so i think we have a pretty good shot considering grundy is undefeated in the district and we played close with them...

you know what? I have a problem with guards and forwards blaming the bigs for not guarding. If the guards would make it hard on other guards then it would be tougher for the bigs to get the ball. Now, I know someone will say something about rebounding. Okay, in that case you get your tail down there and help them out. I played guard all my life and I know what it takes to be successful on the court and that is to HELP one another out and not stand out there and watch as your BIGS are getting pounded. Double down off the wings if they can't guard them. Basketball is an easy game if you play it right.

Great Post! Its a team game.. I've heard thats a prob at Taz. You have a really good coach that can take you but you have to listen and wanna work.. bitchin and belly achin aint gonna cut it. Try gettin that JV back out there.. its totally rediculus to not have your feed working for ya...

Winning will get harder if you dont get those young kids playing gettin minutes!!!

The situation at Tazewell is one of the worst things that I have ever witnessed. How in the world can you have 500 kids in a school and not have enough to field a JV basketball team. That is a reflection of the administration and the parents down there, and not to mention the school board. I applaud the kids that are there playing and taking the loses on the chin and learning from it. I also want to so tell those kids don't let the A-HOLES in your school bother you guys about losing because they aren't willing to come and help the situation. It's my opinion that they are all cowards and I think that most people involved in sports would agree.