Returning AA Football Players-Southern Schools

builder

Previous posts have shed some light on some of the AA teams. Keeping it in the southern part of the state, what does anyone know about the following teams? Will we have more than two contenders(Bluefield and Wayne)? What do these teams have coming back? Are there any top players hidden away at these schools that will step out this fall?

Southern AA - Who do they have returning?

Bluefield

Iager

Independence

James Monroe

Liberty

Logan

Mount View

Oak Hill

Pikeview

Scott

Shady Spring

Sherman

Tolsia

Wayne

Westside

Wyoming East

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. If you played these teams last year or know anything about them give us some information on what they have returning.

I am just curious as to what everyone will have this coming season. I would start with the actual returning players(starters or backups) because you know these kids will play. Information on any player is welcomed. I just like talking football.

if you want to talk stand out players here are some from all of those schools or atleast most of those schools:

bluefield-derrick steptoe RB, quinten steptoe FB/HB, possibly david perdue RB, rusty coeburn QB/OLB, a middle linebacker i forget his name.

independence- they have a decent kid i cant remember his name but he plays LB/FB.

James Monroe- they have some talented running backs back. robertson and riggs.

Liberty- has a good QB back.

Mount View- little vineyard FB/LB and their QB back

Oak Hill- they have tyler nunn back he is a alright QB/RB

Scott- has a couple of lineman back and their QB back.

Shady- has josh mann FB/LB, jeremy lynch SS/RB, tyler ashley QB/FS, tyler prince FB/MLB

there are more but ill name them later once i find out there names i have seen or heard about most of them play. i'll find out there names and tell you.