What's the Deal?

tullyblanchard

I didn't realize that if there's not at least 5 of the 10 post on the first page about Richlands, your thread would get deleted. Some of us are just having a little fun since football season has come and gone. But I guess if we aren't talking about the "turf", "new offense", "rings", "game videos", Richlands vs. Beaver, or anything else that deals with the STATE CHAMPIONS, it's not important. That's cool though, I'll just keep in mind from now on that you aren't allowed to have any fun with your buddies on this message board. I'm sure this post will be deleted too before anyone can post their opinion.

[ QUOTE ]

I'll just keep in mind from now on that you aren't allowed to have any fun with your buddies on this message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your idea of "fun with your buddies" includes posting pictures of naked men... then you're right. People forget this is an all ages message board. There is no "adult content advisory" on the front page so next time you post pictures for your buddies think about the fact that 10 year old kids are going to see them.

By the way, I didn't delete them. I'm no longer a moderator.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'll just keep in mind from now on that you aren't allowed to have any fun with your buddies on this message board.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

????

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your idea of "fun with your buddies" includes posting pictures of naked men... then you're right. People forget this is an all ages message board. There is no "adult content advisory" on the front page so next time you post pictures for your buddies think about the fact that 10 year old kids are going to see them.

[/ QUOTE ]

and why is this?

I've never posted naked pictures!! Especially of MEN!! I'm not a pervert and I'm offended!! If a picture of a fat guy, hairy guy, or a nurdy guy are not allowed then I'm in the wrong.. Why have a forum if you can't post what you want to... I didn't post any nudity or anything that wasn't acceptable for a "10 year old" as you say can't see... Give me a better excuse, beside a power-trip!

[ QUOTE ]

I didn't realize that if there's not at least 5 of the 10 post on the first page about Richlands, your thread would get deleted. Some of us are just having a little fun since football season has come and gone. But I guess if we aren't talking about the "turf", "new offense", "rings", "game videos", Richlands vs. Beaver, or anything else that deals with the STATE CHAMPIONS, it's not important. That's cool though, I'll just keep in mind from now on that you aren't allowed to have any fun with your buddies on this message board. I'm sure this post will be deleted too before anyone can post their opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason posts are being deleted is because of what is contained within the posts...ie. the pictures. I'm all for everyone "having fun with your buddies" on the message boards but, IN MY OPINION, which usually is the one opinion that really counts on this board, 99% of the pictures you post on here are not needed and uncalled for.

If they pertained to the suject of the forum, HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL, then I wouldn't have a problem with it. HOWEVER, when all you do is post stupid things like fat, hairy guys sitting at the computer and say that it is so and so before he ran over the shrubs after a party...THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...GROW UP, DON'T PUT STUPID PICTURES IN EVERY POST, AND YOU WON'T HAVE YOUR POSTS DELETED.

Thank you and have a nice day!