Richlands and Graham Tuesday night

bluesfans

[ QUOTE ]

lets just hope that the g-men can get there stuff straight because right now i wouldn't be suprised if the g-girls would beat the boys by 10......

[/ QUOTE ]

wow thats a little harsh don't you think

i see it playing out like this graham will loose but they will only loose by like 5 or they might even win because the same thing could happen again for richlands live by the three ball die by the three ball so if graham can shut down the three point shooters-mulky then they have a really good chance of winning cause graham has more athletes than richlands but richlands has better shooters...so it will be a close game and graham will have the edge cause they have home court advantage

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

lets just hope that the g-men can get there stuff straight because right now i wouldn't be suprised if the g-girls would beat the boys by 10......

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not really...have you seen them play???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, not really...have you seen them play???

[/ QUOTE ]Yes i have and just becasue they dont win every game..doesnt mean they are a bad team

it was just a great game back and forth the whole game, i dont think ive ever got to play in a closer and more exciting game then that win or lose doesnt matter it was just fun... good luck to richlands they played good, well see yall again this friday lol...

[ QUOTE ]

yeah it was a good win for graham but dont count out the blues who and all has graham played in the district i know they played grundy and lost and richlands and won who else have they played

[/ QUOTE ]Tazewell!