I think i just got accepted into UNC!!!!

CarrollCavs78

First of all, laser tag-im in. Secondly, i have been looking into UNC (the real UNC) for years. It is extremely difficult to get in from this area. 17% of students outside the state of NC get in. This includes the rest of the world because UNC is big on diversity and multinational students. Unless u have very high test scores and 4.0+ gpa with tons of community service hours it is pretty tough to get accepted.

[ QUOTE ]

She wasnt an out of state. My grandmother and grandfather moved to charlotte about 25 years ago. my sister moved in with my grandma about 15 years ago. She attended Independence High School, the same high school thats won a million football championships and stuff. Then she just starting going to UNCC

She really liked it. She met alot of new people, she majored in Physcal Therpy or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry for the poor assumption on my part. UNCC is basically a commuter school, so I was curious (and remain so) about how students experience it who attend there from areas outside of Charlotte.

It wasn't my first choice for graduate school, and I basically wound up going there because of a girl. Been married to said girl for almost 13 years now, and as I mentioned before I had a great experience there. So I've got no regrets.

UNCC is a school with a lot of potential, IMO.