bluefield/pikeview

twopac

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Im pretty sure they said brooks had one

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if there will be any videos of the dunks on the internet?

um i went to the game and there were no dunks. brooks missed one on a fast break, and they throw ansel an ally 3 times on inbounds plays and he just layed them in. i dont know where u got there were 3 dunks because there wasnt.

i will second this, i sat with dustin and aj and we were screamin the whole time throw it down, but none did, brooks tried but missed, had he of got the ball sooner or had a better grip on it he would have got it but he didnt, there were none at all and anyone at the game can tell you that the announcer is wrong...

haha it seems that way...

he might of said they attempted to dunk but missed, cause ansel tried 1 or 2 times on the inbounds play that they run but missed, and brookes just missed his...

yea bluefield did the same inbounds play where ansel goes up for the oop but he just layed it in..he could have thrown it down but he doesn't i don't know why....and brooks missed a dunk off a late pass or he would have thrown down