bluefield/pikeview

twopac

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

How long before Gilliard subs in the JV squad and allows PV to comeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just start a Anti-Gilliard forum?

[ QUOTE ]

were beating pikeview by 40. What else do you want rules? Do you demand perfection? this is F'ing remember the titans

[/ QUOTE ]

Wonderful. The season is a success now that we've beaten PikeView like a drum for the 1000th time. grin.gif

Honestly, I want the coach to quit making stupid game-situation decisions that hurt the team instead of helping them. Gilliard has more talent than any other team in AA basketball this year, period. No other AA team in the state has the talent, athletes, speed, quickness, and ability that Bluefield does.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

were beating pikeview by 40. What else do you want rules? Do you demand perfection? this is F'ing remember the titans

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all Gilliards fought that we won by 40

agreed. I was talking about coach boyles today and he was telling dexter that if we ran press the whole game and ran the transition game no team in the state could hang with us. I believe it, nobody else in the state in AA is in better conditioned than us