James Monroe@Indy Scrimmage

shadyfan

Just got in from this scrimmage it was a total thumping by the mavs it took them a little while 2 get things going but once they did indy had no answer . Robertson amased several yards and run the ball very well so did # 15 he had several nice runs what few times they threw the ball it was pretty successful. Indy never mounted a real varsity threat and was very unorganized on both sides of the ball. The only downside i seen for the mavs was they but the ball on the ground a few times and had several flags. But i think how robertson goes james monroes goes they should have a great season and another playoff berth good luck mavs as for indy its just not there im gonna say a 3 or 4 win season but good luck anyway. Any word on the liberty/mt.view scrimmage tonight?

I didn't make it to this one, so I'll ask you. Who looked to be the best JM receivers in that scrimmage? I know are receivers really struggled against Giles Saturday. Also, and be honest, who's got the upper hand right now between James Monroe and Shad Spring in your opinion?

there was a kid a think #42 which was a end that caught alot of balls also robertson caught some balls out of the backfield number #15 looked 2 have a pretty pass also made some nice runs any idea on his name? As the game with shady its tough 2 say shady is more talented at skill people but we return everybody but the mavs offense is so hard 2 prepare for and their line is so aggressive i think if shady stops robertson they will win but if not they will not. it should be very physical and outstanding game to watch i think both of these teams will be in the playoffs never-the-less good luck and i look foward to the trip its a great place to play and the people r outstanding.

james monroe is always a tough team. and they are just as tough at lindside. but i dont think they can match up with shady's talent. they arent gonna be able to pass the ball, they are gonna have to run it and i dont think they will be able to get it to the outside they are gonna have to run it inside. but i dont think they will be able to score on shady's defense. i hear james monroe has 2 good defensive tackles but i dont think that will be enough. i think shady will come out on top. but it will be a good game and best of luck to both teams. i look forward to it. what do u think Mavsrock?

shady should be able to run on the outside cuz what little bit of success indy did have it was on sweeps the mavs never switched from their 5-2 defense so i have no doubt shady will put points on the board. but the mavs will score their offense is just 2 deceptive and robertson is a very strong runner i think if shady just controls him they win no problem but if he starts getting bunches of yards off of c gap which it seems where he likes to run it will open up some sweeps for the other backs and some misdirection. Shady will 4 sure b the faster time hands down so if they handle the big tackles watch out mavs shadys gonna score 30 plus