Super Bowl XLI Colts 29 Bears 17

rvtne216

In a very wet Miami FL.The Indianapolis Colts has beaten the Chicago Bears 29-17 to become the World Champions.Peyton Manning was named MVP.He joins Terry Bradshaw,Jim Plunkett,and Troy Aikman, to be the only Qbs 1st picks to win their first Super Bowl.Devin Hester returned the opening kickoff for a Touchdown.Peyton Manning thowed an intercepttion on the opening drive.Their were 4 fumbles.Cedric Benson hurt his knee.Big Stone Gaps own Thomas Jones had a breakaway for 52 yard run.Tony Dungy becomes the first African American coach to win the Super Bowl.

[ QUOTE ]

He joins Terry Bradshaw,Jim Plunkett,and Troy Aikman, to be the only Qbs to win their first Super Bowl.

[/ QUOTE ]

That makes no sense. He joins those men up there, "there first QB's to win a super bowl" what the hell does that mean. There are a helluva lot more quarterbacks that won it than that.

72-73 bob gresie with the miami dolphins and so many other i cant name it. I dont understand where that whole sentence you posted makes any sense?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

Agreed!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way, did you know there getting a new logo for next season?

[/ QUOTE ]

GO BILLS!!! hey its my team!