Tazewell at grundy

dral_11

haha yea and even though we come right back and play marion on thursday i think we can handle marion they are the same as partrick henry and we coulda murdered patrick henry by alot more. I think we are just gonna be good practice for grundy

Grundy is a real good team.....i doubt that Tazewell can stay with them.....they have some good athletes...but all they do is bring Ashby to the foul line and he somehow finds a way to score...shut him down and you win the game

no offense to the tazewell players but i just dont see the game even being within 20points... when grundy gets a rebound theres at least one person leakin downcourt for a wide open layup or a 2 on 1 fast break or 3 on 2 fast break, they always have the numbers when it comes to the fast break cause they get the ball out quick and other teams dont get back in time... its hard to stop that, not to mention they can slow the game down and work the ball around for open shots outside or into ashby or stevens who isnt a bad shooter from about 14ft... there a good coached team with good talent...

i'm sorry d-ral but marion beat patrick henry 79-26 i dont call that quiet the same, beat graham 88-81, beat carroll co. 80-66, and i believe marion already beat you once by 18 pts. and without walker i seriously doubt you have a chance of beatin marion...

better hope the game aint at marion... we had 3 starters foul out, the other 2 had 4 fouls, we had 2 guys come off the bench and have 4 fouls with another having 3... so you better hope they aint hittin foul shots which i would say they hit at least 40 against us while we shot about 8... so you cant touch them or even stand straight up without a foul being called so have fun with that game...

[ QUOTE ]

i'm sorry d-ral but marion beat patrick henry 79-26 i dont call that quiet the same, beat graham 88-81, beat carroll co. 80-66, and i believe marion already beat you once by 18 pts. and without walker i seriously doubt you have a chance of beatin marion...

[/ QUOTE ]

yea they beat us by 18 but we are a better team now! and yeah walker wasnt a big help for us during the game!

damn man do you know what your talking bout?? i dont think so! i mean look at taxely and how good he is doin on the varsity level! also trey, jarred, justing sexton and myself have improved alot. then we have bill, jordan making an impact! also do you even play high school ball?

thats just messed up to say to start with... you dont even know what those kids might do there junior and senior years... those kids are out there working there asses off for there school team, they cant help there not winning cause they are younger then everyone else, its a big difference playing with sophomores and freshman against other teams filled with seniors and juniors... just think if those same sophomores and freshman that are playing varsity for tazewell right now were playing jv how bad they could be beating other jv teams around right now...