Top Ten Dynasties of all Time

BLU

[ QUOTE ]

i still dont know how you all can leave out the Graham boys varsity soccer team...is it because we are from Graham...14 out of 17 district titles sounds like a dynasty to me...

[/ QUOTE ]

no one else had a soccer team in the district for several years.....so of course graham won the district.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually this will be the 18th year......for graham soccer

graham has always been good at soccer.....when i played we would always physically beat graham to death but someone always end up losing like 2-1,2-0,1-0......or 3-2....we just couldnt beat graham

Yeah, I am the biggest Braves fan around here, yes even more than you GHS06, but they have only won one World Series.

They have never been able to finish in the playoffs, it has been pitiful.

They went 1 for 5 during that time in the WS. They were also a million games back in '94, but the strike kept their streak alive.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I am the biggest Braves fan around here, yes even more than you GHS06

[/ QUOTE ]

thats good, i will sit in your box seats.

post on any braves message boards?

How many games have you been to?

umm, I'm moving to A-town, I have tons of signed cards, tons of braves books, yes books, and the biggest plaque of Fred Mcgriff I could ever find.

Crime dog was the man.

haha

You are gonna have to order a MLB package starting in '08, TBS drops coverage after this season.

Well except for me, haha, I always have the beloved Turner South.

oh yea, i'm a huge Mcgriff fan.

i know you are going to be down in the ATL, come across some good cheap tickets let me know, i will drive down.

i dont know the exact number of games i have been to, probably around 10 and game 1 of the NLDS in 2005, stuff gets expensive though.

i was thinking about trying out mlb tv this year, because the games were cut way down this year too. i have ALWAYS hated turner south, you are just lucky.

Awesome, I could def. find some cheap tickets through my uncle.

His company does a lot of corporate events in atlanta, so they have awesome seats.

I actually got to have box seat at a hawks game, met Paul Hewitt and Dom. Wilkins.

I'm not a fan of Turner South (now FSN South) either, but since TBS started dropping games, it will be my only option next year.

It would have been so much better if TBS wouldn't have sold the Braves to Liberty Media, or something to that effect.

MLB TV will probably be your only option, unless you want to install direct TV in your apartment, but that may be a little expensive on a college budget.