Grundy vs Richlands

grundysports

grundy is a really good team! i predict grundy winning by about 15 but richlands isnt a pushover! grundy has some good shooters in billiter, peck, and #20 gelensburg or however you spell it and they have asby downlow and he is without a doubt the best big man in the SWD! but i see grundy winnig its 8th in district!

The officials were AWFUL! Worst I've ever seen. Austin & some other Richlands player were manhandling Bobby Peck & they called a technical on the 2 Richlands' players & then took the call back & called the technical on Bobby! Bobby didn't do anything! Worst calls I've EVER seen! The Sawyers ref. shouldn't be allowed to ref. here anymore either! He's already banned from some other county! haha. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL! But, I guess it's alright, Grundy is still SWD CHAMPS! =] Whooo! lol.

What time are you going to be there? I need someone to hold the target before warmups start. RMS has funny light, there are hot and dark spots that make it hard to get accurate exposure from shot to shot. Grundy's gym was slightly darker overall but much more even.