Grundy vs Richlands

grundysports

[ QUOTE ]

well i mean they won state twice in football i think and thats good for them but those state titles for grundy in wrestling is pushing double digits maybe more

[/ QUOTE ]

no grundy has never won state in football....got to the semifinals in state i think three times...thats as close as we have came.....hopefully we will get one in a couple of years...

What I thought made a lot of sense was Grundy chanting District Champs after Richlands basically handed them their a**es. As far as the refs, yeah RHS may have pushed Peck, but how many official timeouts because of a Richlands player bleeding..................its time for someone to cut their finger nails.

[ QUOTE ]

What I thought made a lot of sense was Grundy chanting District Champs after Richlands basically handed them their a**es. As far as the refs, yeah RHS may have pushed Peck, but how many official timeouts because of a Richlands player bleeding..................its time for someone to cut their finger nails.

[/ QUOTE ]

that crap happens....not pushing down deliberately...but no sense in beating a dead horse Grundy Basketball 2006-2007 SWD Champions.

It doesn't matter how bad Richlands beat Grundy, the Richlands players & fans were being really rude & Grundy is district champs so we thought we'd let them know, hoping they'd shut up! haha!

[ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter how bad Richlands beat Grundy, the Richlands players & fans were being really rude & Grundy is district champs so we thought we'd let them know, hoping they'd shut up! haha!

[/ QUOTE ]

richlands fans were being rude??

well the grundy fans were hiding r cups so we couldnt get water

thats pretty rude 2 me

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy has had at least a share of the district title for 3 years in a row. Also were Tournament champs last season.

[/ QUOTE ]but u werent champs this season haha. dude u live way to much in the past you need to get out of ur grundy wrestlin glory days! ed lives!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]yeah it does matter how bad we won because we killed you all and theres no way u should even have a share of the SWD title. we play a sport called football and start playin basketball games the week after we win a state championship. but when we get into form everybody saw who the better team is

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Grundy has had at least a share of the district title for 3 years in a row. Also were Tournament champs last season.

[/ QUOTE ]but u werent champs this season haha. dude u live way to much in the past you need to get out of ur grundy wrestlin glory days! ed lives!

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA ACTUALLY WE WERE THE CHAMPS THIS YEAR..the regular season champs which is harder to accomplish..richlands won 2 tournament games and got a trophy..cool...we had the best record in the district..overall and district record...so we were the champs this year..we had that locked before richlands even thought about playin a tournament game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA ACTUALLY WE WERE THE CHAMPS THIS YEAR..the regular season champs which is harder to accomplish..richlands won 2 tournament games and got a trophy..cool...we had the best record in the district..overall and district record...so we were the champs this year..we had that locked before richlands even thought about playin a tournament game

[/ QUOTE ]i think yall got lucky beating richlands the first time and richlands didnt have very long to prepare because the football season lasted longer so i think richlands played exceptionally well for them to come straight from football into basketball

i know that richlands played well to just be finishing football and im not taking anything away from richlands as a basketball team..they are a great team..im just saying people talk smack and dont know what theyre talkin about and they let theyre head get big because they win the tournament..i just dont like it when people try to act like grundy didnt accomplish anything this year..we deserve just as much respect for what we've done as richlands does for what they have

[ QUOTE ]

i know that richlands played well to just be finishing football and im not taking anything away from richlands as a basketball team..they are a great team..im just saying people talk smack and dont know what theyre talkin about and they let theyre head get big because they win the tournament..i just dont like it when people try to act like grundy didnt accomplish anything this year..we deserve just as much respect for what we've done as richlands does for what they have

[/ QUOTE ]yes i agree grundy does deserve the same respect as richlands,but if richlands had weeks to prepare like most of the other teams i think it would have been a much closer race for the regular season title

it could have been .. i wont argue with that ..but the point is we were the regular season champs and ppl like the poster above just show nothing but immaturity and im sure there are ppl that dont want richlands being represented by stuff like that when he makes statements like " you werent the champs this year haha" when we actually were...ppl should get theyre facts straight before they post

[ QUOTE ]

it could have been .. i wont argue with that ..but the point is we were the regular season champs and ppl like the poster above just show nothing but immaturity and im sure there are ppl that dont want richlands being represented by stuff like that when he makes statements like " you werent the champs this year haha" when we actually were...ppl should get theyre facts straight before they post

[/ QUOTE ]yea your right