BDD Tournament

tvp

Council and Haysi Play a play-in game. The the winner of that game plays Twin Valley. Hurely and Honaker play thursday before the Twin VAlley Council/Haysi game. i do predict a upset but dont twin valley, i think hurley will beat honaker because honaker has been on a slide since losing to twin valley. but yet again its just a prediction.

Well we know what this twinvalley guy is going to say because he is from twin valley, but they do have a great leader in big Baldwin the shooter is Hunter Simpson and Garret Horne really runs the floor well. Josh Smith is one of the toughest freshman around he is a rebounding machine, and the other freshman Lucas Shortridge who is last years senior Logan Shortridges little brother who is playing at Bluefield State. Lucas has a way better shot than Logan but is weaker although he can jump. If he gets stronger watch out for him. Ethan Prater comes off the bench as well he came up from J.V. he can shoot well too. The juniors dont really stand out that much, but one of them is Jory Rife and he is one of the best defensive players around. Look out for the panthers everybody.

Your gonna need everything you have and then some to get back to Richmond!! Its there for ya.. Some of your guys have been there and know what it takes. Best of Luck... it starts this week.. and good luck tonight, dont over look Honaker at Honaker.. also remember TV girls upset their girls and they'd love nothing less than do the same to you!!

opps i just returned home from the game... i'll have to reply to myself.. as i stated above. Honaker was and did pull it off!! Home court advantage and some atrousious officiating set the stage... I cant believe theyd let those 3 jokers on the floor at one time.. but i guess they did.. TV finished the game with 4 players due to everyone fouling out! Not all blame goes on the refs as honaker played a much improved game.

Reality check for the panthers you have 3 days to get it all together.. You can get it done.. focus and put this one behind you!!

Good luck...

Well it looks like me and this twinvalley guy were both wrong. Honaker upset the panthers, I was there to see it. Twin Valley had 32 fouls called on them and had four players on the floor at the end. It was one sided. twinvalley guy said that the panthers were too strong inside, well it didnt look that way tonight, so to u "twinvalley" u were dead wrong. Of course you are 300 pounds. I know who u are......"beefy" is what they call u right?

babyblue said it. TV has 3 days to pull it together. Honaker was just plain ole physical and TV did not do a very good job of handling it. The offiating was bad, but you can't blame it all on the refs. Honaker shot the ball well, TV could barely hit the backboard. The pressure bothered the panthers. Most likely they will play Gate City in Region Semis, it won't get easier against them. But TV is a good team and well coached. Put this loss behind you and move on! GO PANTHERS!

those were the worst officals i have ever seen. but i got to give honaker credit it didnt seem like they missed a single shot the whole game, I think this is a good wake up call for TV, but good luck to hoanker because they are going to need it to beat castlewood.

Hey lay-off the beefster haha he cant help it his mama fed him well. sorry beef had too dont eat me at school, but thanks all of you ppl on here for the support. We need it, but hey a lose is a lose you just gotta keep moving on. we still got another game to go. its gonna be ruff and we can just put this behind us and practice well the rest of the week i think we'll be ok