VT @ UNC

vthokies4life

Well, to get totally off topic, yes, it's terrible. Freezing rain. The trees are covered in ice. The road crews did a good job of getting salt down before it started freezing, so the roads aren't too bad. But the sidewalks can be treacherous. But how 'bout them Hokies? A Tar Heel sweep this (regular) season. I'm happy for my boys.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

VT Campus is closed tonight, no where to eat. all of us freshmen are just in the dorms freaking out. If the weather was nicer, it would be a crazy night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully they will close the campus here at WVU tomorrow. We have alot of rain but its not cold enough to freeze yet.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

VT Campus is closed tonight, no where to eat. all of us freshmen are just in the dorms freaking out. If the weather was nicer, it would be a crazy night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully they will close the campus here at WVU tomorrow. We have alot of rain but its not cold enough to freeze yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well its just closed tonight, which does nothing. all night classes and activities were canceled. the main thing it did was close the cafeterias. we will be open tomorrow almost guaranteed.

He loves anybody that comes on his show.

But yea, he said some awesome things about him, which i agreed with. We shouldn't take it for granted how great of a coach Seth has become.