Shutdown, Shutout - Unaka 19, Hurley 0

djr4hurleyfb

Hey ole wave i dont mean to offend anyone but you have it all wrong. I played with both of these players at grundy. When tester was at grundy Scammel didnt even play tailback, he played defensive back. Tester, Jason lester and baldwin were the running backs. If Tester would have stayed around we would have prob made it further than the state seminifinals. Both of thes guys were good backs but theter definately has the edge. How could you even say something like that when tester got D1 looks coming out of hurley. Tester started four years at clinch valley and scammell only started 1 year at emory. Tester also continued after colleg because he had the ability. In high school scammell had one ot the best lines or maybe the best in the area. I wish both of these guys the best in the future. i just want to say ole wave you better check Tester's resume.....

i think football is a team sport, scammell's team went to the state semi's twice. rushed for over 3500 yards in his career, played quality teams, got an education, become a head coach. he could have walked on at any university, as could any number of young men. as for personal lives we will leave it at that. tester wins hands down.

its time for all the coaches to coach,not to talk online with so called rebel fans rebels show some heart Iam talking about fans,coaches and parents. players cant play ball when stuff like this go's on - on and off the turff. never should a coach go on line and talk about his coaching style dont ever step to there level hold your head up and teach these kids to be winners on and off the field just coach we need a good staff - about shelton this kid hurts bad i know more then anyone in this world this is his love hes no better then any other kid and he wants to play very bad hes a winner and he hurts to see this go on,so fans let these guys coach LOVE THE MAN #15 ps listen to coach hall great guy and coach