i must be truthful here

tom

i just seen the first pic of the Beavs blue jerseys and i like them, alot..i think they loook very sharp with the color coordination and id like to see em more often..heard others say good and bad bout the color so whats everyones take on it???...anyone know if they plan on using that color combination more or what??

well as a player for BLU i don't know yet... but i believe our coach said they are our new home jerseys.... i guess we will all find out friday night when princeton comes to get a lil taste of the big maroon machine. and by the way i like them alot only 1 thing is wrong they are very tight...worst place is around the biceps... they were so tight around my arms that they left imprints still here the day after...

I personally really liked the blue jerseys because it brings a little more color than maroon and white all the time , i was a little shocked when they first came out to see them with them on. But hopefully we will keep them as our home jerseys

Listening to people they either hated them or thought a lot of the blue. Personally I think highly of them. As long as they never go away from the marron in the color scheme I'm all for the blue, and they should also use the stars again. White or red stars on those uniforms would be something else.

They would have also looked exceptional with marroon pants in my opinion.