Bluefield Beavers

BeaverFan

yea we had a signup sheet up at the end of last year to see if we would have enough ppl to go through with it so im pretty sure wrestling is a go for this year and after i get my weight down 15 more pounds to 195 im gonna join cause im really strong and i know i can whip up on some ppl

• 3 weeks later...

I'll believe Bluefield having a wrestling team when I see it. Again.....wrestling season in WV starts on November 15th...Who are the coaches? Where are you practicing? Who is on your schedule??? Just a few questions about this team that no one has heard anything about.

pratice officially starts on the 15?....well that officially gives us about 2 months to get ready....and if our football team goes up-state again there is no way possible they can wresltle becuase of pratice and games/weightlifting,....becuase we wernt over with football up till december 5th last year

• 3 weeks later...

Practice would be perfect in the team room downstairs in the high school. They had a large mat laid out in there my entire senior year and we actually had some wrestling exercises on the mats during weightlifting.

• 1 month later...