Ahmad Bradshaw

lowsingle

Ahmad Bradshaw rushed for 74 yards on 17 carries as the Herd lost a heart breaker against No. 9 ranked Ohio State. OSU scored a 54 yard field goal with :02 left. Bradshaw was the rushing leader for Marshall. He saw a lot of playing time switching in and out with Charles.

Thought he did a good job today against a top notch opponent. They seemed to be comfortable with him in just as much as Charles this week compared to the game against Troy.

Heartbreaking loss, was dissapointed with the Marshall coaches decisions late in the game. They gave OSU too many chances being conservative.

Yeah Marshall should have won that game by at least 6 points...the kicker was off today, cost them the game.

(short punt, missed fg) and that fake FG ---should have taken the points...game over.

[ QUOTE ]

And lets not forget that the last player to walk on to play football for Marshall (Randy Moss) made it to the NFL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt either of them "walked on" Marshall keeps a few scholarships tucked away for situations like these two, that is the only way they can get an athelete of this calibre. They have to have "stubbed their toe" somewhere else....Moss did it at FSU and Bradshaw at UVA. But I assure you both got a "full ride" at Marshall. No walk on status for those guys.

ok no...what bradshaw did at UVA was stupid, but he's way better off at marshall. he's actually playing and its goin really well for him. so congrats. plus everyone needs to let that go...its over and done with. even the announcers were talking about it on abc saturday.

NO! you all are wrong saying that he should be at UVA he made the best move possible. He is the 2nd-string RB and he will start next year cause Earl Charles is a senior. He just played at the Horseshoe in Ohio u cant beat that. He had 17 rushes for 77 yards, and will get a lot of playing time on special teams. He would only be a DB at VA and wouldnt start but only in a few certain packages.

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

I agree...he has a better shot at getting attention at Marshall than UVA...I was hoping he would go to TN myself...but...didn't work out.

How can you even argue about this one? He is getting almost 20 carries against OSU on a National Televised game? I think he'll do just fine where he is now...things happen for a reason...good luck to him, although he more than once made a bad day for the Wave, it was cool to have a chance to see him play as much as I did. Hope he ends up playing on Sunday someday.

Well i agree. and all that matters is Bradshaw loves it at Marshall, and the team and coach loves him. He's got the best oppurtunity to go pro where he is and i know for one i'm gonna love watchin it happen.

The move to Marshall is one that I am sure Ahmad will not regret. Playing corner at UVA would have been nice, but he now stands the chance to be a stellar running back at MU. I wish him the best.