grahamball

Who will win the SWD girls championship  

1. 1. Who will win the SWD girls championship

• Carroll County
    • Graham
    • Grundy
    • Richlands
    • Tazewell

I think that if Graham plays there game and the defense performs like it has been, which I must say has been awesome. Then the G-Men should take V-High on Saturday Night. What are some thought you all have on the board, about the V-High game or the rest of the season.

6'5 350 ; 6'4 300 ... two of V High's linemen.... tell me they're going to run down napper, henry, andy, kevin, brown, or carper?

The 6'5 boy is a right tackle.. lined up in front of bovenizer - should be a battle all night, but i believe bove will, by the 3rd quarter or so, just have much more stamina, and 'juice' left than this big boy.

I know that the V High back gave us troubles last year, and they never quit, but i believe Graham will come out strong and hard , (home field advantage never hurts), and come out on top in this one.

G-men become 3 - 1 after this one

I hope Graham looks better than they did against Blacksburg. I didn't get to see the Marion game frown.gif so i don't know how it went in that one. I think if Graham doesn't change up the play calling more than they did against Blacksburg it's going to be a long night for them agains that big line. Bovenizer impressed me last year, but I have yet to see him play like that this year...maybe things are just heating up or something? i said it before, I'd get that Brown kid more involved on offense...he has good potential I think.

All I know is I get a double header this weekend. Richlands vs Abingdon =Friday Night. Va. High vs Graham = Saturday.

High School Football and good hotdogs, it doesnt get any better.

I'm going for the hat trick myself:

Grundy vs. Paintsville on THURSDAY!

Richalnds - Friday

Graham - Sat

Although I bet a lot of games get moved to Thurs and might screw this up...damn hurricane.