new pitchers

richlands76

Alvis, I'll just say tazewell, because about all of them can or have pitched, however Wills Murray moved to Graham, and i believe he was a backup from brintle and herald last year, and I have always thought that the Arms boy can bring it. His sidearm delivery, great combo of offspeed and heat, tough pitcher.

Well Carrol lost 2 good pitchers in Bond and Horton. Hamilton is gone from Richlands. Grundy...........blank! Graham has a good one in Alvis but thats it he cant pitch every game. Tazewell has Josh Brintle and Z. Wolfe for a 1-2 Combo.

Smell ya lata... smirk.gif

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

I think every needs to watch out for the big lefty that Richlands has. Heath Addison will be the best pitcher in the district this year. He also has a good bat. WATCH OUT!!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

2004 SWD CHAMPS!!!

Addison is a stud. He will be the best relief pitcher for Emory and Henry in 2005. High school competition is nothing for the big lefty. His curve ball is massive, and his heater is smoking. I predict 5 no hitters and at least one perfect game this season. GO HEISMAN

are you kidding me...getting on here and putting things about yourself...the only reason you do that is b/c no one else knows you and no one else could care less...all richlands is is talk when it comes to baseball and how did yall fair against tazewell last year...i not saying who i am but you will know me really well when the season rolls around...trust me richlands, carrol, graham, grundy;;;all yall bring it on!!! better come with your top game if you even have a prayer against us...we taking on the world this year