I just want to say

89Tornado

that I'm breathing Southwest Virginia once again, after living in Charlotte for 8 years, I finally made the move back home. The best part of it, just in time for Football, I made a post a long time ago about being in Charlotte watching HS football and being in SWVA watching football are totally different feelings. I love football here, in Charlotte there are so many schools right beside each other, there are hardly any fans at games, no real excitement in the air.....here, the whole town is electric on Friday nights.....So, what I guess I'm saying is, no matter where you play your football, be happy you play in Southwest Virginia, to me it's simply the best.....thanks for letting me rant......Hope since I'm home and closer to the action, I can keep up with the ongoings here and get into some discussions about the games around here. Hope to get to know some of you ol footballers........take care.