Shady 33 - Mt. View 7

shadyfan

Mt. View scored on the first play from scrimmage on about a 60 yard pass. They then held shady to 3 and out and blocked the punt and recover on the shady 16 yard line shady's defense holds on the 1 yard line on a great goal line stand. Then they go on a 99 yard 8 mintue drive and score and from then on Shady dominated the knights in every phase of the game it was the first time to my knowledge that shady has ever beat the knights. This game by far is the biggest upset and best game i personally have ever seen shady play. This should get the tigers in the top 16 with Mt. Hope coming to town next friday before a huge game coming up with the beavers. in 2 weeks. GO SHADY!!!!

To be honest Mt. View is down talent wise but still much better than most area teams. But like i've said and many others have said on this board they are not displined at all. They had 6-8 personal fouls tonight were arguing among themselves and the whole time shady stayed cool and just ran the ball down their throats shady got 4-8 yards every carry it seemed like. Also shady did play with out jeremy lynch which is in my judgement their best overall back so i left this game feeling great. The beavers will kill them and the mavs should have no problem either don't get me wrong they still are very good but finally last night shady came together on both sides of the ball and looked like the team i've been hoping for all year.