Bluefield cruises past Oak Hill, 42-6...

Bluefield_Rules

There is not much of anything to say really. Bluefield jumped out 28-0 after the first quarter, led 35-0 at halftime, and never looked back. The starters were taken out with about five minutes to go in the first half to never return. I'm glad the game is over and now the focus can shift 100% towards the showdown with Martinsburg next week...

Princeton showed us one thing , people can hang with the big dogs....such as they did last nite....we just have to come out focoused at play very good....and it was be a bit of a change...we will more than likley have our starters in the whole game....havent saw that all season!

i agree the beavers can hang right with them and one thingn that may help is the speed up front. the d line is quick and gets after the ball fast!!! and on the other side the o lind speedy speedy!!! which can help get out pastthat huge fron the bull dogs bring with them. i think the average right around 300lbs or bigger if im not mistaken.