College football

bluefieldRocks

hmmm... let me think about that.. NO

Wvu will beat tech, and i hope they murder them, but i just don't see them making it to the ship...

Imma hafta go with the noles on this one, once they find a QB... Rix ain't worth the charmin doubly ply he wipes his butt with.

[ QUOTE ]

Imma hafta go with the noles on this one, once they find a QB... Rix ain't worth the charmin doubly ply he wipes his butt with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think if FSU had a QB better than Rix they would have been playing him? They don't and FSU is never going to win with Rix as the QB...

Well myself a Tech fan was surprised to see the hokies pull it off..i watched the Mountainers play every game i think this year and i thought they would dominate the game again Tech but they jus made to many mistakes and those 12 failed 3rd down conversions arent good at all...they better not do that against any other decent team or it will have the same outcome...even tho they are a powerhouse this year from my opinion!

If they win out their conference they will go to a BCS bowl. But, dont start packing for it... they'll lose two more Big Weak games before its all said and done with... Uconn, and one upset...

As for The seminoles, They'll win the ACC again, and go to a nice little BCS bowl, as long as they start Wyatt Sexton