shady bluefield refs

bluefieldRocks

i was listening to the game, and from just hearing it , it had to be the worst officiating game i have ever herd....lucas kicked a field goal from the 47.....and they put the ball at the 20.....the officiating game is terrible...and calling a block in the face

The 20 yard line was the correct spot...in high school ANY kick that goes over the goal line is a touchback.

The officials were about to screw up by putting the ball where Stone KICKED it from.

I was there.

The game had some horrible officiating, possibly some of the worst I have ever seen. It really hampered Bluefield at the outset but we went into cruise control after we found our groove.

I would expect worse next week.

These ref's were ridiculous... They needed the refereeing for dummies book. Half the time they couldn't figure out where to spot the ball after a penalty. The announcer several times couldn't figure out if a player caught the ball; nor the refs. confused.gif It was rather quite amusing sitting there PACKED like sardines and listen to the bluefield fans giving these refs hell.

We were packed in so tight I had to stand up to change my mind!! LOL! The officiating was very poor, I have never seen anything like that as a fan or a player!! It's bad when a head coach has to burn a time out to set the refs straight. As bad as it all was Friday night, I dread this Friday!! Lets all pitch in and hire some security guards!!