Bluefield 61, Shady Spring 15--FINAL

Bluefield_Rules

WOW!!!1 Great team i don't see them losing at all this game was close for a quarter that's it the officals were horrible but thankfully shady did have more than 6 yards this year. The beavers sidelined 2 of shady's rb with great hits . good luck beavers i hope the tigers rebound to make a playoff run.

Rusty was 6/12 for 213 yards and two TDs. Perdue had 100 yards on six carries. Off of the top of my head, I know Quentin and Derrick scored TDs, Mike Davis, Tony Bland, and TJ Morris on an INT.

On a side note, this had to be one of the worst officiated games I have seen in some time, if ever. The officials didn't even know the rules or even where to spot the ball. On a pass intereference call against Bluefield, they were going to spot the ball where the foul occurred rather 15 yards from the line of scrimmage. They were also going to give Shady the ball on the 30 yard line rather than the 20 after a missed FG by Stone. That was only the tip of the iceberg though.

Shady played good the first half and gave Bluefield some trouble with their mutliple fake hand-offs using the double-jet/orbit motion. The TE curls were also hurting us until the coaches had Bluefield committ to a zone coverage in the flats, which allowed TJ Morris to get the interception and run it back for 6.