bluefield basketball

beaverbaseball

Lets talk about the beavers..They lost all 5 starters but they have plenty of experience coming back..Some people are even thinkin state title, but i guess we will just have to wait and see..But dexter moore only a sophmore is going to be a big threat, as well as brandon mullins, tremain matthews, Rusty Coeburn, as people have been sayin Michael Davis is doubtful for playing

Moore has as much and maybe more experience than Matthews at the varsity level. Moore got a lot of playing time for the varsity last season and was the leading scorer in the state semi-final loss to Lincoln. However, both kids will have to really step up their games this season if Bluefield is to be successful. They're going from role players off the bench to the primetime players...

have you all heard of the 2 philly transfers we got over the summer? i talked to repass and he said one is a point guard and the other is a big man maybe6'5". so maybe the size will help. but im not susre about their experience either. if any one goes to BHS find repass and ask him about these 2. or i will call him tongiht and find out.

[ QUOTE ]

have you all heard of the 2 philly transfers we got over the summer? i talked to repass and he said one is a point guard and the other is a big man maybe6'5". so maybe the size will help. but im not susre about their experience either. if any one goes to BHS find repass and ask him about these 2. or i will call him tongiht and find out.

[/ QUOTE ]

We hear rumors like this all the time during the off-season about possible transfers. Don't take it personally, but I'll have to see it to believe b/c I've been down this road before.

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant say that ive saw somebody 6'5 in our school yet....then again i could be mistaken

• 2 weeks later...