Lets talk bout the beavers for 2006

27 points   

1. 1. 27 points

The beaver baseball team is supposed to have a decent baseball team this year..But every one thinks that in 2006 that bluefield will be unstoppable..And i'll tell ya im ready for any team that tries to get in our way..I can see it now Bluefield Beaver Baseball 2006 AA State Champions..WIll it happen..Hell yea u better believe it will because it is GOING TOO..

beaverbaseball you posts have no meaning once so ever , 2006 is not for another 2 years. Alot can happen in 2 years, who cares if coach williams keeps his job, maybe some better coach will come along. Trust me , there are better coaches. So please dont post something till its intresting and makes since for the upcoming season

• 1 month later...

let's talk about noone cares what's going to happen 2006 and as for 2005, i think the defending aa state champion weir red riders will take home the crown again...it's theirs to lose...but keep dreaming for your ring in 2006, it could happen, but it most likely wont!!!