Scott @ Shady game very important in AA playoffs

shadyfan

Just seeing what everybody thinks about this one Scott is ranked #13 this week and Shady #15 so winning this game for either team is a big step toward making the playoffs. I think Shady should win this game if so they move up to 11 or 12 with a Mt. View loss to bluefield. And for all you bluefield fans just a nice fun fact, at the shady/bluefield game i spoke with Wayne's video man he said they were off and they were scouting them for the playoffs, which i thought that was looking a little to far ahead cuz if both teams win out thats the finals, but that also shows the respect the beavers are getting with that still about 2 months away.

This is extremely important if Shady wants to play more than 10 games. They can't afford another loss right now with 2 losses already, and then the road trip to Sissonville, and closing against a real good Liberty team.

About the scouting, respecting Bluefield's a no-brainer for them right now, but they better be looking at other teams as well. IMO James Monroe and Weir are going to play major roles in how the playoffs turn out, and either one can upset Bluefield or Wayne if they have bad nights or key injuries.

I wish Shady the best of luck against Scott. Shady fan, how are the players that were injured last week? Are they 100% for this week? I saw 3 or 4 that may have gotten injured last week, especially I think it was #9 that seemed like he may have had a concussion.

Hey guys thanks for the support i hope we can win and get in the playoffs. As for the players that got hurt everybody is fine josh mann was the kid that got his bell rung but he's doing great and looks fine and we also get our best rb back this week with the return of jeremy lynch so im hoping that will give us a lift. I'd love to go into the liberty game with only 2 losses that way even if we lost that one we still should get in. Good luck to you guys also i don't see you guys having any problem with the knights shady ran all over them.