To Lance and all other whiners.

BooYah

www.vhsl.org/offic.htm

Just follow the link and join up my friends. Please keep in mind that after paying your fees and buying your own uniforms and equipment that you will be lucky to earn any money your first year. All of the officials that I know do it because they love the game,not for the money.

yeah but just think of all the side money you can make...18 penalties @ $25 a shot...adds up quickly.

Oh yeah and just a side note: Out of 8 games this year, there has only been 1 game worth complaining about...most of the ref's are class acts and do a great job. The problem is that when you have ref's that are doing things that have gone on in 4 games I have seen Carroll County play in recently, there is something going on and it needs to be dealt with by someone. It's more than obvious that something is going on.

And BooGar, don't try to group my criticisim of a couple of ref's in to a bashing of the entire VHSL officials. I have no problem with 99% of the ref's out there.