VA HIGH/ MARION

pdfootballguy

What's everybody's opinion on this game? If VA high wins this game, Marion has no shot at the playoffs unless Magna Vista loses a few of their final games, am I correct? If they win, the final spot in D-4 will be between Magna Vista and Carroll County which would be decided on power points. Carroll County has some tough games coming up in the upcoming weeks with the tough part of the Warrior's schedule behind them.

if marion plays a flawless game, no penalties and luck seems to fall their way, then they stand a chance to beat Va high...Magna Vista should win out and Carrol is gonna lose to Richlands this week but still go to playoffs...i think..lol

I saw Marion play Carroll County and Grundy...and i saw Va High play Graham.

Marion moves the ball well, they have a good QB and a good line. The problem is that the receivers drop easy passes and they turn the ball over way to much. Marion drove the ball on Grundy all night, getting down inside the 10 yard line 4 or 5 times, and couldn't get it in.

I think playing Lee was good for them, they know they can score. The Tazewell Marion game was closer than what the score looks from what I understand. Marion can put up some points, they just have to keep their head in the game.

Knowing that if they win this, they can sneak in the playoffs, I think Marion will be up for it. Va High is going to be ready, but it's their game to lose so to speak...Marion will be the underdog with really no pressure on them in this one...and to me that makes them the more dangerous of the two...Va High started out hot and cooled off, everyone has been expecting things from them all year and they have not produced much.

If Marion plays up, they can win...if they make the same mistakes they have made all year Va High will kill them. I don't think Marion can afford to get behind in this game, if they do it's over.

I think if virginia high plays up to their caliber it will be a walk in the park. They could easily be 7-1 but they have made mistakes late in the game all year long and they have been killing theirselves, if they make these stupid errors marion will upset them. I think this will actually be a good game.