How about this for a great SWD season

swdfbfan

lets just dream about this...... Carroll County playing at Richlands for the region IV division 4 title and either Graham or Tazwell playing at Grundy for region IV division 3 title talk about a strong district 2 teams from the SWD play in the state semifinals when was the last time that has happened in the state of VA i know that the seminole district has had like five or six different teams win the state championship out of that district in the past like ten years but other than that this has two be the overall strongest SWD that we have had in some years from top to bottom. i know that in the past their have been some better teams out of the SWD but they also had some very weak teams in the SWD form top to bottom this district is pretty good with no one having a losing record out of the district. the SWD is 17-5 Vs nondistrict opp with those 5 losses coming to teams with an record of 40-2 ( Bluefield, Floyd, Gate City (2), and lebanon) good thing the SWD is AA LOL.

yeah...the rest of the state takes region IV as a joke...whoever gets out of our Region needs to step it up and go get some respect. I'd love to see 2 state champs from the SWD. Only problem is getting past Gretna to even play for state in div 3.

Richlands should have a better road, Region IV hosts home games in div 4 this year I think...so Carroll County or Richlands would have a home game instead of going on the road. Grundy and the other Div. 3 people go on the road after the Regions...which is not bad for Grundy since I think they play better on the road anyway for some reason.

I think the eastern part of the state better be ready for regions III and IV. We have a lot of good teams in both AA divisions. I can't remember the last time that just about every team from these two regions looks like they have a legitimate chance at the title game.