Honaker and Lebanon fans

Tid_Bit

Is there any truth to what they are saying on the vapreps single A board about some players from honaker and lebanon being out because of some vandalism performed by both teams on each other? If so do you know any of the players that will be sitting out Fridays games?

The only Player that were suspended was from HGonaker...for painting on the track @ Leb. 11 of them...Tyler Patrick, Matt Hayes , John Eveert Peck..and a few others...So it looks like they will loose to Tazwell and have to go to GC for the first round of the playoffs....No leb players were involved.

hey there is no tyler patrick of matt hayes in team. they still have a good chance. hoanker has a strong team with out any of the ones that got suspended. ppl just end the situation. it has happened. it is old news.

I heard that Tazewell had Wilson and Muncy out from this game? If theres any truth to that the game could be closer. Honaker beat Tazewell with out Tyler Patrick last year, and I think we can do it again. Tazewell might have an upper hand, but I don't think they will win by 3 TD's.

I hear it as 5 starters are out for the Tazewell game. The other 6 are reserve guys. I won't name anynames because they are minors and theres no need to do that here. They will be suspended for this one game, but be back for the playoff game at, it looks like Gate City. They are being charged with vandelism of public property, having caused several thousand dollars of damage to LHS property by spray painting tiger paws on the new track and on the road through the school property, along with a few obscenities on the brick on the out side of the school. I just don't understand how kids don't think they will not get caught doing something this stupid!