T-Town

JuiceDawg

Tazewell will take the district by storm

with the tension of Graham. The only 2 teams that have a chance. So battle between Tazewell and Graham. If coached well Taz will be ok. Though graham with Bov and Alvis and jake at point keeps them in a shot at the title. wink.gif

as much as i hate to admit it...being the ultimate CC hater...lol...I think they have the upper hand this year.

I'd guess:

(1)CC

(2)Richlands

(3)Grundy - probably the most raw talent in the district...lacking coaching unless someone new is in the mix i don't know about...A. Church would probably be a good person to have at the varsity level...i personally like his style a lot...doen't put up with much crap.

(4)Graham

(5) Tazewell

thats just my preseason guess...will know a lot more once they actually start playing.

Where did Carrol and you being a cav hater come from Lance. Then Tazewell is the follower in the last slot. Im not sure but I dont think Richlands will finish that high in district. Grundy should at least be maybe 2nd with a descent year they return 4 starters lost KT. Should be a tough district in all sports this year! wink.gif