Round 1 WV AA Predictions

mavsgrad

not to be too arrogant but I was suprised to see that I was the only one to get all the predictions right. Most of the people tripped up on the Westside game. I hope that the trend of all the higher ranked teams winning continues until the semis and then I hope 4 beats 1 and 3 beats 2. Then at Wheeling 4 could beat 3 and life would be grand. Ok I know it probably won't happen but it is a nice thought. I'll put up a round 2 predictions thread around thursday.

[ QUOTE ]

then I hope 4 beats 1 and 3 beats 2. Then at Wheeling 4 could beat 3 and life would be grand. Ok I know it probably won't happen but it is a nice thought. I'll put up a round 2 predictions thread around thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, here's another example of where the mentality differs.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah of course man. While I'm going to try and respect Bluefield more I'm not about to change my opinion about how I want the outcome to be. Plus this is wishful thinking anyway. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't talking about respecting Bluefield or not doing so, I was talking about hoping for the possible easiest road to Wheeling and a state title. You know hoping the lower seeds would advance as opposed to the higher seeds.

Actually I meant it would be fine for 1 and 4 to play in the semis and 2 and 3 to play. Mainly I meant it would be cool if all the top seats won the first two rounds and then it flip flopped and the lower seats wons the last two which would make JM champions. I wasn't neccesarily looking for the easiest way to Wheeling. I would prefer to beat Bluefield over anybody in the semis if I were confident we could do it. Right now there is considerable doubt.