Good luck today to both the beavers and mavs!!!

shadyfan

I know everybody always dosent agree on this board, but i think it would be great to have 3 local teams in the semis. To show the rest of the state what southern wv football is about everyone counted on bluefield being there and thats understandable they were the best team shady has seen to this point and i mean that with respect cuz we have wayne up next, but for shady and the mavs to make it not many people would have thought that at the beginning of the year. But good luck to both teams today ill be making the trip to bluefield and cheering for the beavers, and listening to monroe.

Do we have to cheer for James Monroe? lol wink.gif

The Beavers better come to play today b/c I know Keyser is licking their chops. The main thing is to come out early, deliver a couple of body blows, and shatter Keyser's confidence. Put them on the ropes early and deliver that knockout blow b/c the longer you let a team hang around the more dangerous they become.