Grundy/graham fans

Tid_Bit

Since when is it a crime to talk a little smack! I think you two have done enough of that over the years! By the way, i am still waiting on the explanation from the Graham fans who thought that Grahama would be so much better without bradshaw. I dont think so!~

You go and make another post, just proving that you're an ass once again.

Cut it out with this crap. I'm sure that if those ref calls made at the grundy game didn't happen, you wouldn't be feelin so great. I'm sure its a big relief that Grundy lost, because if they didn't, you know you would be whooped by Grundy AGAIN this friday. So go ahead and beat va high, then take a trip to region 3, then come back with a smile on your face. I'm sure Gretna won't let that happen.

Dear ass,

hum.... "band geek." Nice...

You're right, I wouldn't know a damn thing about football. Even though i've watched every football game my team has played for the past three years. Including games with tazewell, va high, graham, and grundy. But what does that have to do with it? I'm a fat, unathletic loser, just because i'm in the band...

or not.

BigD is right. You don't realize it but for every post you make like this, you are making the Tazewell fanbase look bad. You've talked more trash than Grundy and Graham fans combined since this board's existence. I respect Coach Wyatt and I think he's done a hell of a job with the Bulldogs this year, he should easily be nominated for Coach of the Year. But I refuse to have any respect for someone coming on here posting the crap that you do.

Not only do you trash out Grundy and Graham, hell, you're picking on a Richlands band member? That's a high school kid, man. At the very least, talk your smack in one post and let it be, instead of clogging the board up with this nonsense. You are probably treading on thin ice with Lance and G-Man.

Now that the season is over...

I'll tell you what the problem was with Graham this season...the QB position. The wrong player was in there...coach chose "experience" over "ability". Don't have to worry about that next year...

I AGREE ONE HUNDRED PERCENT G-MAN. NOT THE SAME PLAYER I SEEN LAST YEAR.JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH THIS GRAHAM TEAM WAS BUILT AROUND ONE PLAYER.THE QB HAD NO CONFIDENCE IN HIS TEAM MATES THAT WAS PERFECTLY CLEAR. I PERSONALY THINK #12 WORKMAN SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN MORE CHANCES THAN HE WAS GIVEN TO PROVE HE CAN PLAY THE POSITION.I SEEN THAT HE COULD THROW IN OUR FIRST BALL GAME.AS FOR OUR STARTER I THINK THE PROBLEM WAS HE WAS AFRAID OF MAKING MISTAKES THE SAME ONES THAT PROBEBLY COSTED US A COUPLE OF GAMES.I PERSONALY WOULD'VE TOLD HIM ITS OK TO MAKE MISTAKES THAT IS INEVATABLE ITS GONNA HAPPEN LETS JUST TRY AND NOT MAKE THE SAME ONES OVER AND OVER.BUT I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE NEXT 2 YEARS WE HAVE A LOT OF TALENT LEFT ON THIS TEAM LETS JUST SEE IF OUR COACHES KNOW IT.

Wow, one bad season and Carlock suddenly cant evaluate talent? He played his best players! The only time in his career that this may not be true was when he started bill dudley and little glynn at QB.

the G-man is exactly right , Matthews was horrible and cost Graham 4 games by himself, when you throw more int's for touchdowns than td's for your team then it's time to see whatelse you have. The back-up threw approximitly 15 passes this year 5 were for td's, and he was always in control when he got to play. Matthews was always scared and made very bad decisions. Now if Workman is not the qb. next year then "Houston we have a problem"

to be honest who knows who will be the qb next year.but if you have a senior qb with the arm workman has why would you not give him a shot.i really believe when workman was throwing td passes this year the coaches went to the concession stand or something.your starter does nothing an entire game and looks like he doesnt want to play then you put another qb in and he throws 3 td passes what gives? I know some of you are going to say this and that but definetly make some sort of change or at least mix it up and split playing time.maybe your starter picks it up a notch.