ATTENTION RICHLANDS FANS WITH THE BAND GONE !!!

hamil76

HEY THE FANS WERE GREAT THIS WEEK I WAS PROUD TO BE A PART OF IT. THEY WERE LOUDER THAN I HAVE HEARD IN THE 3 YEARS I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THE GAMES. BUT WE AS FAN HAVE TO FILL IN FOR THE BAND THIS WEEK, WITH THEM GONE TO PHIL. THEY DO A GREAT JOB SO WHILE THEY ARE GONE WE AS FANS NEED TO TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVAL. EVEN THE PLAYERS NOTICED US THIS WEEK SO LETS STEP IT UP FOR THE BLUES.

I agree. The crowd was a huge factor Friday night but needs to be even louder with the band gone.

The cheerleaders have a "NOISE" sign they've been using since the VHS game and I think it's had a lot to do with the fans getting louder...but we can do more.

We should all yell as loud as we can every time Bassett has the ball! And not just on 3rd down...EVERY DOWN. Just look straight at the QB and SCREAM! Not only will it give the defense a boost, it will intimidate Bassett. It's what makes home field advantage an advantage.

If you're a fan tell every one you know to make as much noise as they can. If you're a cheerleader use that sign every chance you get while Bassett has the ball, and run to the other end of the stands so everyone sees it. If you're a player turn around and wave your arms to the crowd. They will respond.

Ernie Hicks Stadium was an intimidating place Friday night but it can be...NEEDS TO BE even more intimidating this week. GIT-R-DUN!!!

The fans were awesome Friday night. With the band not there we need to fill the seats where the band usually sits and try to make as much noise as possible. Erine Hicks needs to be rockin Friday night and we need to make the Bengals feel a little uneasy. Go Blue!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!

2004 SWD CHAMPS!!!

That's a great idea but it's probably too late for Mr. Swartz to arrange it. They leave at 4:30 tomorrow morning. I think they might leave a tape of "Big Blue" for the PA guy to play, so that will help some.