Bluefield-Weir part. 2

bluefieldRocks

the difference in this game is weir's ability to mix it up...they want to pass, spaz will air it out to one of his many targets including crow and dawand smith, weir wants to run it down bluefield's throat, cooper will get the bulk of the handoffs, weir wants to run it with power and speed then they have josh smith...and as for bluefield rocks who says im crazy b/c i think weir can hold bluefield to 14, im not, it might be a little higher scoring game than that but im sticking with my prediction....weir defense is stifling and bluefield will quickly find out on saturday just how good it is!!!

I think you are a little nuts to think they can hold bluefield to 14 points, but i think it will be bluefield's defense especially there pass defense to see if these weir red riders can "mix it up" as you would say and throw the long ball

[ QUOTE ]

I think you are a little nuts to think they can hold bluefield to 14 points, but i think it will be bluefield's defense especially there pass defense to see if these weir red riders can "mix it up" as you would say and throw the long ball

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, Weir's best shot is to keep the ball away from Buefield the way that Bluefield did to Martinsville. A shootout of "big plays" with Beaver has proven to be a losing strategy in the past.