Listen To this Bogus Stuff

beaverbaseball

Im not going to mention any names because I don't want anything to get started but he knows who he is! But what really pis*ed me off today is that someone that helps out with Bluefield beaver football came up to me and accused me off talking sh*t about Bluefield on this website! And I would like someone to tell me where did I say anything bad about the Beavers! I love the Beavers and I have never said one bad thing about them! Then he tells me to stop making predictions of the games! Now please if there is anyone on this website that doesn't make predictions on games please tell me! Because alot of people do! Not just me so this post is going straight out to the guy, and he definalty knows who he is! So just don't accuse me again because i didn't do anything wrong!

I just want to know what other people on this website think about this because I don't see what I did

Well, I guess you "thank" Bluefield_Rules for you catching all that flack...if it wasn't for him you'd still be banned (which I suggested but let B_R talk me out of) from posting and you wouldn't have to worry about someone accusing you of talking crap about Bluefield. BTW, if you didn't run your mouth SO MUCH about EVERYTHING, you wouldn't have any problems period!