Gate City @ Pv rematch

gangsta

who do you guys think is gona win..im goin with Pv..they have home field advantage and they have beat them earlier this season...PV will be ready to play as well as Gate city will be

PV 35

Gate City 14

There's no way PV will beat GC by 21, and vice versa. Anybody that saw the first one knows they're evenly matched. I'm glad Honaker used a 5-wideout set last week. It prepared us well IMO. It's also supposed to be cold and rainy.

two entirely different styles of football. pv primarily a quick strick offense, gc a run oriented offense. keys are:

pv's defensive front & linebackers

gc's run game.

pv will score points quickkly / gc has to work hard to score.

as usual, defense will be key. weather doesn't matter, same weather on both sides of the field.

home field is definite plus in this series.best guess in a turnover free game is pv by 2 scores.

offense wins games / defense wins championships

i will say pv just cause they are at home and they have an extremelly talented quarterback in Robins. but, at the same time i dont think they could beat each other twice so it will be close. my prediction: PV-38 GC-35