Bluefield Vs. Wayne - Predictions And Discussion

Beaver_Pride

I like our chances as well for a variety of reasons. I have the utmost respect for Wayne and their fans, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna stomp them in the ground next weekend...lol wink.gif

I know you'll be reading Pioneer, so no offense b/c I'm sure you feel the same way.

I have utmost respect for both of these teams after seeing my tigers fall easily to both. But after seeing both of these teams and not being partial to one or the other just as a pure fan aspect. IMO there is no way wayne can match up with blueifelds speed and skill players. If the beavers stop the run like i know they can (wayne has no zac cooper) and if they contain newell at qb and keep him from scrambling the beavers win big and i mean 20+ But again this is just my observation of both teams.

both teams will be on an emotional high going in... whichever team can focus on their gameplan and not get "rattled" will have the best chance. i think it will be a close game. momentum will be a factor during the game.